How to Convince the Spousal Unit

I am either stocking up food or you will have to eat the neighbor later on down the road

Actually... I was talking to a friend about my BOB and my wife says "You have a bug out bag?" to which I responded, "um yeah."

She said "I dont have a bug out bag... were you planning to leave me or something?"

lol... so I told her we would make her one. Little does she know that now she gets to carry some of the stuff that I didnt want to.

I am either stocking up food or you will have to eat the neighbor later on down the road

Actually... I was talking to a friend about my BOB and my wife says "You have a bug out bag?" to which I responded, "um yeah."

She said "I dont have a bug out bag... were you planning to leave me or something?"

lol... so I told her we would make her one. Little does she know that now she gets to carry some of the stuff that I didnt want to.

You didn't answer her question. Were you planning to leave her behind? Inquiring minds.......

http://www.ready.gov/

http://ready.ga.gov/

If Uncle Sam feels this strongly about prepping, maybe we should at least look into it. The best way to get someone into being ready is through education.

Kilo, is this for real? I live with the expectation that the Gov't prefers us to be helpless and dependent, particularly the Feds?

Kilo, is this for real? I live with the expectation that the Gov't prefers us to be helpless and dependent, particularly the Feds?

my thoughts on that would be they want the populace to have excessive supplies so that in the case of a major disaster, they are not stuck trucking in food and water, but can instead simply "sieze and distribute" --- it makes perfect sense to me, which is why my supplies are not openly visible in my house.

my thoughts on that would be they want the populace to have excessive supplies so that in the case of a major disaster, they are not stuck trucking in food and water, but can instead simply "sieze and distribute" --- it makes perfect sense to me, which is why my supplies are not openly visible in my house.

We're a cynical bunch.

Back
Top Bottom