How to wash a cat

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
cat.jpg

This is a true story

I had a cat that had fleas and the wife came up with the idea to "DIP" the cat in flea dip. Well we did just that. Here is what I did. We prepared the flea dip in a 5 gallon bucket about half full of the dip. I picked up the cat and stroked it to calm it down, socked it in the bucket, put a piece of plywood over the top of the bucket and placed my foot on it. I let the cat thrash and howl for about 3 or 4 minutes and then hurriedly removed the plywood. The cat came straight up out of the bucket, it seemed 5 or 6 feet high, howling and squalling all the time. He immediately jumped on the top rail of a chain link fence we had and ran approximately 100 feet along the rail until the fence end and hit the ground running still screaming and howling until he ran out of sight. The cat did not return home for over 2 weeks after his "DIP". When he came back home the fleas were gone. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My son gave us a very young and tiny "rescue" he found on the side of I-75. For some reason she like to watch me pee and was fascinated with the water flowing down the drain. I was scared she was going to jump in and be flushed away one day. Today sh is big enough it would be a bath.

Back
Top Bottom