Hudson H9

JDG.

Default rank 5000+ posts
Silent Professional
165   0
Reaction score
Saw one in the wild and made it mine. Def felt great in the hands, and shot very well. Recoil is different and easy to manage. Overall, a very unique first gun from a company.

Packaging is super nice, and comes with 3 mags!

gratuitous shots.
20171210_143033.jpg
20171210_143049.jpg

I like it. Hate that they had supplier issues that pushed back production. They were hot a SHOT show but now I hardly see anything about them since it took so long. Id be interested in trying one out.

They're finally in the wild! I've been waiting on these one forever, gave up hope a few months ago and pretty much forgot about them.

Sadly the rarity means they hover around msrp. It was just sitting there in the cabinet begging to be liberated!

I hope the supplier issues get worked out and they become more common. Might just become a colllector, maybe I should save the box.

Sadly the rarity means they hover around msrp. It was just sitting there in the cabinet begging to be liberated!

I hope the supplier issues get worked out and they become more common. Might just become a colllector, maybe I should save the box.

From what Ive read on their FB page issues have been resolved. But still hard to get. Id still save the box lol. I saved the box for my Evo when they first came in because they were so hard to get and I was waiting for them to disappear.

I was kidding about the box., LOL i save the boxes. Hope to see some mags and whatnot. I dont know what you would upgrade so not much for accesories.

Does anyone know if these take standard 1911 grip panels?

From everything I've seen, they do not. They were designed and made by VZ, so it shouldn't be long before more options are available.
I didnt think they did, they dont look like my 1911. Thats about the only thing i would change just to add some color.

Back
Top Bottom