• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

hunt &fish camp show 22lr in stock

shadowchaser59

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
2   0
Reaction score
I have never order anything from them saw it on another site and thought I would share it here. CCI 22LR mini mag swamp people 36gr hollow point 325rounds $28.04
don't know if it's good or bad price but better than I have saw here. I didn't order any letting those who have kids that need a family day out go shooting.
here's the link to the 22lr page. now go get you some and please not to just resale dang it. I anit that way so if you going to stay away from it.
http://www.thehuntfishcamp.com/catalog_30.html

enjoy

Kinda too good to be true. 7 or 8 different .22 on there. I went through the order process and did everything but hit ORDER. I sent them a message on Facebook to see if they really have it in stock or not.

$33 for shipping on 10 boxes of 375. Puts it at .08 a round after shipping. Pretty good deal if its legit and in stock.

But the S&W forum guys are saying proceed with caution. A few guys have ordered today.

I don't need it that bad to get swindled.

Last edited:
I got 2 325 boxes and 2 boxes cci 22mag for $104 to my door. Shipping was $22 of that. Not too bad. Doesn't take me long to spend $10 or 20 dollars in gas riding around trying to find some in stock somewhere. Thanks Shadow

Back
Top Bottom