• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunt from the ground? you NEED this!

I actually thought their Blackout swivel chair and 300 series folding chair were a lot more comfortable. Only downside is they cost more and they are probably a bit heavier.

i retract that part about it being awesome....it broke on me. the tubes for the frame just collapsed. on one side. and I just checked, im right below the maximum weight for it (250lbs). was so pissed off when it broke I left it in the woods....25 bucks wasted.

back to sitting on the ground lol

Ameristep has a similar one. Had to resew one of the corners once, but it handy for bow season. What I want is one of those Scentite box blinds with the 30' pipe and a battery operated fan on it. And a catalytic heater.

found one similar on Academy's website. http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/gam...pid-501751?N=46886006+10001&Ntt=chair&Ntk=All that one has a 350lb limit, vs the 250lb one the bass pro has its limit at.

think im gonna give it a shot if in stock at the Athens Academy when I pass by there tomm on my way out to the Redlands. hopefully they have some of the camo burlap so I can make a "blind". still got half a bottle of the smell away spray to spray it all down with lol. and some fox piss for good measure (the girlfriend will LOVE that haha!!!)

Back
Top Bottom