Hunters tell me what you think.

Don't want someone to sneek up on ya just to find out if you seen anything haha

we use the little 2 way motorola radio's where we hunt , we have to change channells every so often cause the guy's next to us listen. we had to name our stands, the other guys would go hunt the fence line when they knew we wasn't there

I think its a great idea, however, the only hunters that would be using it would be the ones that were responsible enough to purchase the app.....and probably wouldn't be the idiots you would be worrying about anyway. Good idea though..kudos to you.

It would have different features on it. If you fall you fall out of the stand or have something happen you can hit one button and help would come you wouldnt have to explain to anyone where you was.You can also send your gps location to a family member phone so they will be the only ones that know where you are in casse of an emerg.

Yeah, we just use our cell phones to communicate the regular way....txt, phone.

BUT...I'm old fashioned and not tech savy.
Of course I mean we (whoever's hunting)

Last edited:
It would have different features on it. If you fall you fall out of the stand or have something happen you can hit one button and help would come you wouldnt have to explain to anyone where you was.You can also send your gps location to a family member phone so they will be the only ones that know where you are in casse of an emerg.

This would be a good thing. Just my .02......

Back
Top Bottom