• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting Rifle + Scope = Sniper

Love the comment... "Could have been done with something you can purchase at a grocery store"

Someone tell me which one... I will go and buy a couple AKs the next time I go grocery shopping...

I kinda know a place like that ... well, it's not a full-blown grocery store, but it's a convenience store/fishing/guns all wrapped in one. Pretty sure they have some AK rifles. Story's down in Opelika.

But that gives me an idea for a business. Guns & Grub

Hunting rifle + scope = assault rifle?

It's easy to get that wrong. Possibly they got their info from the rifle classifieds section here.
FIFY. I believe that's what she actually said.

BTW, why all the problem identifying so many shooters? You can just get DNA evidence off the bullets and casings.
I want one of those adapters that make your gun shoot faster. Mine don't shoot fast enough, on their own.

FIFY. I believe that's what she actually said.

BTW, why all the problem identifying so many shooters? You can just get DNA evidence off the bullets and casings.
I want one of those adapters that make your gun shoot faster. Mine don't shoot fast enough, on their own.
how muah faster does it make it? Is it in the house ware section?

You have to equip it with one of these tactical speederupers. Made by Ronco comes with adapter.

41mzn-HSW8L._SX425_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom