• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HVAC Service/Install Apprentice

Rougarou

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
FJB Life Supporter
694   0
Reaction score
Hello we are currently looking for a couple of awesome people we are South Air Heating and Cooling in Cartersville Georgia.
What we have to offer is a great opportunity for the right candidates we are currently in need of help if you're ready to start a career or continue a career in the HVAC field we would love to have you aboard we are a small mom and pop company don't have a lot for benefits right now we do however have paid vacation all paid holidays and as I added bonus if your birthday falls on a weekday it's a paid day off as well who does that?, Experience would be great but not needed we are more than happy to train you some of the added benefits is a stay-on bonus how it works is you get a $250 bonus for the first year and it goes up $250 every year after so year two would be $500 year 3 would be $750 and so on also paid commission for sales so it's a great opportunity to grow and get into one of the best trades available.
must have reliable transportation, a driver's license, be able to pass a drug screening and no prior felonies, and a winning attitude,
Also we are gun people with a couple of ODT members as employees and love to talk about and trade buy sell any chance we get.
If you are interested I am at 5536 highway20 Cartersville Ga until 3 today doing interviews, you can also P/M me or text 678 313 4078. Any negative or off topic comments will be deleted.
We look forward to meeting you.
Shane.

Back
Top Bottom