• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hydrodipping wooden stock?

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
Is this possible? I want to have my grand daughter's Daisy 499b stock and forearm done in muddy girl camo as a reward for her winning 1st place individual overall novice shooter in her first 5 meter bb competition this weekend. Just wondering if anyone near Dawsonville could do this?

Heck yes, all you need is money. Now who can hook this Grand dad and child up for a reasonable price? Congrats on the young lady's shooting skills.

My daughter has been outshooting me on a few occasions and it makes me proud.

Heck yes, all you need is money. Now who can hook this dad and child up for a reasonable price? Congrats on the young lady's shooting skills.

My daughter has been outshooting me on a few occasions and it makes me proud.
Thanks for the kind post. She's my only grandchild and I'm totally guilty of spoiling her rotten!

Wood 1.jpg
Wood 2.jpg
Wood 3.jpg
Wood 4.jpg
Wood 5.jpg

It's no problem to do a wooden stock. I'm in Blue Ridge and would be glad to do it for you if you'd like. My shop is actually closed right now as we're remodeling a new location, but we'll be back open March 1 if you'd like for us to do it. All the stocks in the pictures were wood. PM me if you want to try and get together on it.

I would like to give a big thanks to Jon and the crew at Rough Creek Traders for the outstanding job they did on my granddaughter's competition bb gun. This Daisy 499B looks amazing!! They are the folks to go for hydro dipping and ceracoating.
IMG_20160506_1451340_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160506_1451340_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160506_1450477_rewind.jpg

Back
Top Bottom