hypothetical situation shtf group

I really like these types of moral/ethical/survival scenarios they are quite interesting. This one really only has one answer to it though. You get away from the leader if he is unstable. Asking for the weapons is inconsequential in comparison to instability. The only variation in the answers is the how you get away.

So the first question is are you going to take the gal that you are involved with? If so it is unlikely you could just run away and expect her to essentially read your mind. Your options are: Kill them if you have the drop or element of surprise. Or just state that you are leaving and make sure that you have the drop on them and disarm them if they make any kind of moves.

The next question is what are the other two people going to do? If they intend to stand and fight with the group you are dead in any scenario where you are not standing behind them with your gun draw. If they help you then you can pretty much oust the two trouble makers and leave them behind.

The crux of these ideas are all the same: do you have the drop on them?

I don't see any clear cut winners here... shoot the unstable guy and the group will wonder who's next if I stay around. Not to mention losing a significant percentage of the group's manpower (pun intended).

Run and have to do it all on my own- this won't last long.

Shoot all of them (except my chick), live off the food and supplies as long as possible, and then find a new group to partner up with... then rinse and repeat.

Yep... not may clear cut winners there- but the last one does sound easy. I'd rather settle into Group 4.

Back
Top Bottom