I am AK newb... educate me!

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
What are prices? Romanian mini AK draco and such... Prices please! I found some in stock but I can't decide if its too much or not...

Anything made by century that costs more than 700 bucks is too much. Those mini dracos are going for stupid money. If I were you I'd wait. We will be tripping and falling over aks in a few months.

Last edited:
Yeah I'll probably wait but I want to learn a little bit about them. I am sure I will buy the mini pistol then form 1 it.

Yeah I'll probably wait but I want to learn a little bit about them. I am sure I will buy the mini pistol then form 1 it.

The easiest to SBR are the Dracos and Pap. Both are overpriced right now, but Dracos are drying up and Paps are not. I have a Draco SBR, and I love it...great choice IMHO. There is also the new Arsenal milled pistol.

Regarding the Draco and Pap... The Draco is an AK pistol, and the Pap is better suited for a Krink build. The Draco will take just about any muzzle brake device you can find, and it is chrome lined. Paps are not chrome lined, and there is also a trunnion slant.

Back
Top Bottom