• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am so happy Home Depot just delivered the lumber so I can build the trusses on my garage.

Bubba is the builder. The inspector was bubbas brother or fishing buddy

They ain't been as bad as OPs photo. But they ain't far off.
I wished I took more pictures-- I saw one a couple weeks back where the house had washed out around the foundation (poor grading) and the sellers had a 2 ton car jack bracing it. Trusses looked like they were cut by Ray Charles and if they didn't have a 2x4 long enough, they had just nailed 2 short sticks together with a scrap piece. Unbelievable. Check the roof and crawlspace/ basement first folks. Don't take the sellers word especially on new builds
Didn't whether to laugh or cry. What in tarnation do you do to be around such a mess??

When you go with the "I know a guy who can do it cheaper" folks. :lol:

But yeah, at the speed some of these new homes are going up, it's not surprising what Omega Omega a said either. These new builds are looking like trash and going up in a couple of weeks.

When you go with the "I know a guy who can do it cheaper" folks. :lol:

But yeah, at the speed some of these new homes are going up, it's not surprising what Omega Omega a said either. These new builds are looking like trash and going up in a couple of weeks.
A herd of Mexicans with nail guns can work wonders.

Back
Top Bottom