• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I bought a block

i had a cat 9,it had a 85lb trigger pull, and had about a 2 feet of trigger travel.
then i picked up a tec 9. when i was tired of them i traded them off.
listed as the cat and the gat...
1659527641561.png

I've been collecting firearms for about 25years and that has to be one of the most hideous looking guns I have seen. The Hi-point is one of the ugliest guns I can think of off the top of my head. This one takes all of the ugliness from the Hi-Point and amplifies it. It is so ugly in fact, that it is intriguing. It is so horrifically ugly, that now I'm debating on getting one for my collection. If I get one, I'll put it in a display case on the wall. Really confuse the ship out of people.

thought thread was going to be about this

View attachment 4569035

I've been collecting firearms for about 25years and that has to be one of the most hideous looking guns I have seen. The Hi-point is one of the ugliest guns I can think of off the top of my head. This one takes all of the ugliness from the Hi-Point and amplifies it. It is so ugly in fact, that it is intriguing. It is so horrifically ugly, that now I'm debating on getting one for my collection. If I get one, I'll put it in a display case on the wall. Really confuse the ship out of people.
This is exactly why I couldn't leave it sitting in the case at that pawn shop.

*UPDATE* ~ RANGE REPORT
Turns out the the stallard JS9mm which I have dubbed "the Block 17" is actually a beast.
I was extremely surprised by my experience shooting it. It cycled full mags with no issues, the kick was not bad and trigger while dry firing felt like a bb gun was not at all bad during live fire.
To top it off the block 17 is actually pretty accurate. The first picture was the first mag I put through from about 15'.
The second picture was after about 5 mags. This was a mag dump at about 20'.
Would I daily it?... Hell no.
I will say I was surprised /Impressed for what it is though.

Attachments

• 20220804_121534.jpg
    20220804_121534.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220804_122901.jpg
    20220804_122901.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220804_121310.jpg
    20220804_121310.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 15
I wouldn't be so quick to discount the revulsion most gun people feel when they see the R51 :
1659635238686.png

And the old Colt 2000 All American :

1659635287519.png

Both of these pistols make Ruger's P series pistols look amazing by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom