• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I Did A Thing… FN 545

Do you have a 509 to compare it to? Curious if it will fit 509 holsters and how the trigger feels comparably. I can only imagine they’re both super similar.
Sorry, I don’t have a 509 but I think there’s a big enough difference that they won’t be able to share. I also haven’t compared the triggers either.

Martins in Alpharetta had a black and fde 545 Friday when I was there.

The holsters will be different from the 509 I did some comparisons on the website and most of the dimensions are just slightly bigger.

I have a FNX 45t and have been considering selling and going with the 545 as I really like the 509 I have.

I had a die hard Glock fan buddy over last night because he wanted to check it out. He said and I quote “ I like this more than my 21 and you know how much I love my 21.”

FYI the FN 545 and 510 are identical dimensions, so they should share holsters. You know just in case you wanted to buy a 10mm and a 45.

Also supposedly the magazines from the FNX and 545 are similar but need a new base plate and possibly the spring to swap to the new one. Looking at them side by side for sure the metal magazine bodies are the same but the angles on the bases are very different.

Back
Top Bottom