"I don't drink and carry."

Beer, burgers, and guns!

View attachment 303684

How did we all survive that night? To hear some of y'all talk there should have been at least 3 people dead at that get together alone.

I think it was the high price of ammunition that prevented most of us from firing wildly into the air screaming abouta snackbar...

I stop carrying after 2 or 3 drinks max, as georgia law does not allow you to defend yourself if your bal is over .8 even in your own home which is total bull****. If someone kicks in my door I do not care if my bal is 3.0 I should be able to defen my family. If anyone has pull with georgia carry that is the next law they should challenge.

I stop carrying after 2 or 3 drinks max, as georgia law does not allow you to defend yourself if your bal is over .8 even in your own home which is total bull****. If someone kicks in my door I do not care if my bal is 3.0 I should be able to defen my family. If anyone has pull with georgia carry that is the next law they should challenge.

That's messed up.

SC law prohibits a person who is under the influence from discharging a firearm but specifically exempts persons who fire in lawful self defense.

Where'd you hear that?

cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_250x250_50607423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom