I finally did it!

The Bandit

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
Yesterday was the last day of my job in Macon. I have been trying to transfer out with the company for a good while but my former boss would never "release" me to go. I had the best apprehension rate so he wouldnt let me go somewhere else or his stats would go down. anywho I put in my 2 weeks and yesterday was my last day! yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww! i think i might have something lined up, up there thats about a million times less stressful so i can recharge and get some of my financials in order. i plan on reapplying with the company i was working for, and will start looking in about 2 or so months. if i do that, and find an opening, my old boss no longer has any say on where i can or cant go. ill just be a new applicant in a different region. so i guess the moral off the story is, GOOD BYE YOU GOD AWFUL PLACE KNOWN AS MACON! granted iv met alot of good guys from here that are in or around macon.......i will never live or work here again.

I am in macon. I have lived here 4 years. When God gives tje world an aenima I know where hes gonna cram the hose. I bought land in a different county to build on. Congrats on your escape... its no place for the sane

Its not the god awful traffic,driving,or thugs that bother me.
It the unbelievable stench from the paper mill that permeates you.

again i really met some great people and mainly from this site but its so horrible. and for those that dont know i worked at the bad macon mall........that the fancy new riverside crossing.....it wouldnt be so bad but everyone is trying to screw you over iin some way. its always a con, or sob story, or just straight up robbery.

I left in 1983, returned last year. Family is the ONLY reason I'm here. I know a lot of good people here, new friends and old, but the ATTitude of some denizens is more than I can stomach.
I just keep to myself for the most part and try to look like I just left Milledgeville without a pass or meds. It keeps most of the trouble away.

Back
Top Bottom