• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally found that Ultra Classic I’d been hunting!!!

What are you looking for? I seem to be keen of finding stuff for everyone but me haha
That's the problem. I don't really know. :lol:
Last bike was Valkyrie Interstate but don't think I want a purpose built tourer anymore. Wife had a Vstar1100 Classic which I had dressed nicely for current desires but they are both long gone. Just something day tripping in the Texas hill country , 2 up capable, and the very occassionally solo multi day trip. Never had a sport tourer, so maybe that? Just not sure but definitely partial to cruisers. Not a sport bike or Harley are about the only definites.

That's the problem. I don't really know. :lol:
Last bike was Valkyrie Interstate but don't think I want a purpose built tourer anymore. Wife had a Vstar1100 Classic which I had dressed nicely for current desires but they ate both long gone. Just something day tripping in the Texas hill country , 2 up capable, and the very occassionally solo multi day trip. Never had a sport tourer, so maybe that? Just sure but definitely partial to cruisers. Not a sport bike or Harley are about the only definites.
Goldwing is the answer

Goldwing is the answer
Had that too back when. The new model I like but not dropping that much coin. This is just a casual toy at this point. The previous models, I don't really care for, for what I want now.
Again, don't think I really want a purpose built tourer.
CTX, ST, F6 etc possible, but no abominations known as DCT or "autos". Bleck!

Now, just find yourself a good chick to put on the back like me Elvira doesn’t complain about anything.

C8DFE215-DE77-44AB-B77C-E740701D7202.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom