I got my new 1911 Tisas 9mm carry today from Dahlonega Armory looks awesome! Thanks KEN

Dang, who bumped a thread from last year?

I'm considering the 1911 full size service clone but I think it'll just turn into a paper weight. But man, $350 to my FFL is a steeeeeeal
I'm telling ya, you'd be surprised how well that thing shoots. It might just become a favorite range gun as long as you're not a Gucci Glock guy.

I am picking up my new project 1911 next month. Going to give it the Wilson Combat/ Ed Brown work over. I have handled the gun and it's a good base to play with. Got a unfired pre-owned Regent. One of Walther's sister companies. It looks great and feels great but needs the up grade job. It's stainless with all the goodies and just couldn't pass it up at just under 500 out the door. A good price for a project gun.

I’ve got one too, but in 45 and a rail. It’s a tight shooting gun!!
20DD9C30-A241-498A-A995-673F866C3453.jpeg

Ordered it Saturday night and had I shipped to my lgs in two days! Dahlonega Armory is the Best GUN STORE IN GEORGIA PERIOD. The Tisas pistol is machined unbelievably great, it’s fitment is better than my Kimber or Springfield. Can’t wait to get out and shoot it. Thanks Ken
View attachment 4970007
My money says it's accuracy is better than that Kimber too! Been proven already at my range.

Back
Top Bottom