• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got my vaccine today in Fulton County (+ ODT10 ramblings)

I'll wait for the Chinese version of the vaccine to be approved by the Biden Admin before I get my shot(s).

The China Virus was invented in China to spread it out among the populations of the world.

I think the Chinese Communist Party found a good vaccine to kill the China Virus that they created. Their infection rates are very low today. I sense some good planning against the the U.S.A., Europe, the Middle East, and the poor Russians.

We elected Old Sleepy Joe to protect us from foreign treats. Good luck to Hawaii and California.

All vaccine costs are covered under the Bills passed by Congress.

No one asked to see my ID. I told them my address and phone.
---
I also got a card that proves my first injection. It states the date 3 weeks after for the second one. After the second injection, I am good to go.
----
This card will be good to prove that you are 93% immune to The China Virus. No more masks for me.

All vaccine costs are covered under the Bills passed by Congress.

No one asked to see my ID. I told them my address and phone.
---
I also got a card that proves my first injection. It states the date 3 weeks after for the second one. After the second injection, I am good to go.
----
This card will be good to prove that you are 93% immune to The China Virus. No more masks for me.
Did you sign up thru your county health website or ? Thanks.

Ok. How did it go ? What personal info did you have to give them ? ID/Insurance/SS#/? Thanks.

Went great, nice, smooth, painless. Just insurance card, I am a patient there. My Daughter is the practice administrator so I'm a known commodity. EDIT: Second dose appt. set for Feb. 13th. About 1 week after that, good to go!

Back
Top Bottom