• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I GOT THE PART!!!! hell to the yes

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
so......alot of yall know i am a comedian (or try to be, if you dont think im funny piss on a rock)

kidding. but seriously this is the pinnacle of what i have been wanting to do. i am now set to help write and voice a character for an adult themed puppet show set to play at the atlanta center of puppetry arts later this year. i tried stand up and it was ok but i have really wanted to work more for skits and voiceacting

of course ill let yall know more about the play and the times when it comes closer.

anyway my character is set to play a foul mouthed degenerate in a bar (this will be hard for me to get into character im sure)

the character himself is an alligator from florida/lousiana who has ended up at a space bar on a comet (other characters include a robot, one eyed space bunny-pirate, and a giant spider)

now i gotta figure out how he ended up there/a good name

i asked my buddy who is a herpetologist to give me some good scientific names and what not in the hopes i can work a pun in

right now the name for him is "ragin caiman" but nothing is set in stone yet. we already have the puppets created and the set worked out. this is gonna be sweet.

Congrats! My company has been doing some work at the Center for Puppetry Arts. I am going to have to check it out.
this is still in the early stages but from what i understand its going to be part of a series of different shows from different independent artists to fill an hour or two period at midnight (hence adults only)

Back
Top Bottom