I got the Turkey Bug....

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
Yesterday on the way to church I saw a Huge Tom. My wife didn't see it so I did a u-turn. Flicked on the emergency lights and came to a complete stop on the side of the road.

There he was.... about 40 yards in the field...

We tried to get a picture but he was too far away. His beard was at least 6" long and trying to compete with Phil Robertson LOL.

I don't know much about turkey hunting but I believe he was a definite trophy when it comes to turkeys....

Needless to say, all I talked about was hunting the rest of the way to church.... LOL

My wife went with her mother to an all day "learn how to turkey shoot" now she wants a camo auto loader...she got the turkey fever also!

Tell me about it! I had a BassPro gift card I just blew through on a new gobbling thunder choke, 2 boxes of xx shells, sling, swivel, sights, case, and a camouflage shirt for the lady...I'm ready!!!!

My in laws have a lot of turkeys on their farm. I had a hen walk right by me in the driveway a few months back. I had my window down as I was driving up and she walked right by me when I stopped. I could have spit on her she was so close. There are a couple of big Toms around there. The biggest one has close to a 12" beard. It drags the ground. Hoping to get a crack at him this season.

Back
Top Bottom