• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I Grossly Underestimated the number of Trick or Treaters in my Neighborhood. I gave out over 250 pieces of candy….

Damn barrow county kids don’t want candy.

Attachments

• BF05C66A-DC4E-44C5-891D-BEF9DE765837.jpeg
    BF05C66A-DC4E-44C5-891D-BEF9DE765837.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 26
Pretty good! My Wife stopped my halloween antics after the year I scared everyone stupid by using a broken down chainsaw that would just sputter like it was starting. Removed the chain and dressed in a leather shop apron with red lipstick all of my face and hands. Didn't want to mess up my shop apron. I waited around the corner of the house for large groups to come and then started yanking that cord while walking out. Scared hell out some folks.
I stopped mine too. No more "fun."

I used to dress up like a zombie and I'd come around the corner or out of a side door, holding a skull with the top cut out, eating "brains" out of it with my fingers. (brains are large elbow mac with stringy cheese melted & mixed in with red & a little blue food coloring for blood.)

Scared one kid so bad one year in SF, the father wanted to bow up at me. LOL. I often couldn't see who was in the courtyard before I made my entrance.

Live in a quiet neighborhood. Know for a fact there are plenty of kids in neighborhood. All exterior lights on and didn't see a single trick or treater. Driveway is longer than most here at about 200ft, but didn't think that would deter them. I didn't buy any candy anyway, so glad no one showed up looking for any.

Back
Top Bottom