I guess I'm looking for a puppy for the kids

I know someone that raises and sells Golden Doodles. I'm not sure about price but they are the best breed for families I've ever been around.

I know this goes against what most are saying but, if you want a pet, get what you want.

I know someone that bought one a few months ago. They said breeder was selling the pups for $1400.

I don't mean to 'pile on' but go by the pound and see what they have to offer. We took my niece to "play with kittens" and once there were shown this little 6 month old rag-a-muffin. No way was I leaving her there once I saw her, LOL! The animal control officer that showed me "Trixie" must have known a sucker when he saw one.
View attachment 2347149

Good for you. Don't know how anyone could give up a dog like that with such soulful eyes.

I don't mean to 'pile on' but go by the pound and see what they have to offer. We took my niece to "play with kittens" and once there were shown this little 6 month old rag-a-muffin. No way was I leaving her there once I saw her, LOL! The animal control officer that showed me "Trixie" must have known a sucker when he saw one.
View attachment 2347149
Never ever EVER go the pound unless you have the ability and means to care for a dog because you WILL be walking out with (at least) one.

This is Miki, a 10 pound mini poo. We got him through a contact with our vet. Family gave him up because they were moving to a house that owner would not allow pets. (I would have found another house).

I got him because needed a companion for my wife as I was working crazy hours.

He passed last year 5 mos. shy of 17 years old. We had him since he was 15 mos. old. Still miss him.
Had the best personality, was very affectionate, loved children, and would let my wife know if anyone came to the house.
Had separation anxiety, if I was sitting down he was in my lap.
We have always had pets. I am still not quite ready for another one, but will be sooner or later. Have avoided rescue centers because I know what will happen.

Miki and Wabbit.jpg

As most of y'all know I lost my Rosie just over 5 months ago, and I still miss her terribly and I know if I go by animal control I'll have to fight my wife when we (me and my new dog) get home.

I'm 72 years old and as best I can remember this is the longest I've been without a dog.......

As most of y'all know I lost my Rosie just over 5 months ago, and I still miss her terribly and I know if I go by animal control I'll have to fight my wife when we (me and my new dog) get home.

I'm 72 years old and as best I can remember this is the longest I've been without a dog.......
Don't wait. Biggest regret of my life was going 28 years between "friends."

Dogs help you live longer....

Back
Top Bottom