• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I hate Atlanta less now.

righter13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
Here for a few days for some training in the East Point area so I decide to go to a place called Malones. Sit down at the bar and order. All is fine until these two chicks walk in. Bump into me as they go to sit at the bar and don't appologize. One of the females proceeds to hollar "scuse me" at the bar tender. Then the one female tries to order a drink using a xerox copy of her license. Bar tender says that's a no go and the female customer gets all pissy and asks for a manger. Fortunately since they wouldn't serve her the females left.

End rant.

Last edited:
Here for a few days for some training in the East Point area so I decide to go to a place called Malones. Sit down at the bar and order. All is fine until these two chicks walk in. Bump into me as they go to sit at the bar and don't appologize. One of the females proceeds to hollar "scuse me" at the bar tender. Then the one female tries to order a drink using a xerox copy of her license. Bar tender says that's a no go and the female customer gets all pissy and asks for a manger. Fortunately since they wouldn't serve her the females left.

End rant.

Malones has some good food; but go a little further down Virgina Ave & try Hambones bbq .... trust me :nod:

I'm right there with you, I will not go Atlanta unless it is required by work. 285 is as close as I will get! I break out in hives even being that close!

Haven't tried that one; You're basically right around the corner from my office, so I understand what you're running into in the area

Back
Top Bottom