• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

i hate funerals

OP my condolences and agreement.

It’s those who remain who grieve and suffer regardless of circumstances but more so in these sad situations.

So sorry to hear that. I completely agree with you though. My dad and his dad before him and his dad before him all committed suicide. I firmly believe it's the worst way someone can go. You miss them but you're also pissed at them for being so selfish.

Sorry to hear that - I remember the first deal we did together (K-mart, Gresham Rd) - there was a young man with you - hope it wasn't him.

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear that chucklenut. I lost two of my college friends the same way. We have all seen the lowest low points of life at one time or another. If we were really being honest I would bet that a lot more of us have thought about that than we would be willing to admit. This will all be gone soon enough. Stay curious about your future.

just got back from one for my friend. he decided to shoot himself 8 days ago on friday. seeing so much hurt from his loved ones was just down right awful. if you hate life, in pain, whatever the reason just take a step back and realize you wont be ending it, all you are doing is transferring the pain to those who care most for you

lifes hard and painful enough already, no need to make it worse. all i have to say on that.
It wasn't the guy that was with you when we met a few years back was it?

Either way. Sorry for your loss Brother.

Back
Top Bottom