• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

Invest in real estate. Find an agent that flips homes and has a good track record. Invest under the condition that your $10k return is not included in your profit margin. A healthy starting point is 20% of the closing price, 12% at a minimum.

This is hard work, but it does work...usually.

Update. Stock closed today at $7.37. Now up almost $2,000,000 and expect this to go much higher. There is some really crappy investment advice here in my view mixed with some sound advice. I’m a risk taker and invest to substantially improve lifestyle rather than maintain status quo. This will not work for many of you, but if it may work for you if you earn enough to live the way you want and can afford some losing investments along the way. I recommend that you spend more time studying your investment opportunities and less time on your day job. This makes for a great hobby with benefits for me. Do some research to find game changers as winners are out there. Microvision may or may not increase in value from here. However, I have over $1,000,000 still invested as of tonight and expect a bigger payday. Much bigger.

Microvision closed at $10.33 on Feb 4. May double from here. Did anyone join me or were my posts a waste of time? Do your own due diligence before investing but this was your wakeup call for those that can manage risk.

Microvision closed at $10.33 on Feb 4. May double from here. Did anyone join me or were my posts a waste of time? Do your own due diligence before investing but this was your wakeup call for those that can manage risk.

No position but been watching the action. Chart definitely still looks hot for a upward trend and it’s another short squeeze play off the Hindenburg report

No position but been watching the action. Chart definitely still looks hot for a upward trend and it’s another short squeeze play off the Hindenburg report

If they were to do an IPO today, the price would be close to $50 in my view. They likely won't get this much for the company in a sale, but it will be one hell of a lot higher than $10. This stock has created a lot of millionaires in the last 4 months (took me a bit longer, but I'm patient). Good luck to you.

If they were to do an IPO today, the price would be close to $50 in my view. They likely won't get this much for the company in a sale, but it will be one hell of a lot higher than $10. This stock has created a lot of millionaires in the last 4 months (took me a bit longer, but I'm patient). Good luck to you.
But you're not actually a millionaire until you sell the stock. Knowing when to do that can be fun.

I read a post of yours from months ago and bought in at 5.55. If I only saw your post earlier.

Thank you, Alphacpa Alphacpa .

I read a post of yours from months ago and bought in at 5.55. If I only saw your post earlier.

Thank you, Alphacpa Alphacpa .

I hope you are still in this for the continued ride up. Closed up over $17 yesterday recovering from the ride down to near $10. That ride down was a blessing as it allowed me to once again reload my position. Now I’ve booked gains over $3 million. Exceeded all personal financial targets and sold all but 25,000 shares for the ride to a great finale. I know several others here that have made some very nice gains so my posts were well worth my time and effort. Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom