I have a liberal neighbor...Her name is Deb

K79540

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
Deb likes to day drink...and post on social media about her white supremacist neighbor shooting his full blown assault weapons....last night my wife and myself witnessed Deb trespass on our property...and either(haven't checked yet) knocked down or stolen one of our steel targets...im guessing I should call the cops?....I was actually thinking of dropping a few white oaks across their road.. :)

I would wait until she is about 1.5 sheets into the wind and then call her and tell her that she and anyone she has shook hands with or held needs to have their blood checked for excessive lead exposure. Explain that there is a reason the targets are hung and not moved around to "avoid lead exposure according to CA warning". Let the fun time begin. I would also have a group shoot, suppressors optional.

Deb likes to day drink...and post on social media about her white supremacist neighbor shooting his full blown assault weapons....last night my wife and myself witnessed Deb trespass on our property...and either(haven't checked yet) knocked down or stolen one of our steel targets...im guessing I should call the cops?....I was actually thinking of dropping a few white oaks across their road.. :)
U are most likely ****ed! We have no help when it come to the cops. U best move to ALABAMA! Stacy is coming for u ass baby!

Back
Top Bottom