• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I have a new hobby. How many ODTers do you think I’ll see…..

And don’t forget the cute little hair bun

I for one wear them every day! Not for CC but for the comfort they provide. I have had serious lower back injuries, L1- L5 and more. The 5.11 waste band contract and expands with my movements. Jens constrict and cause muscle inflammation and my back to slip out of place. I've avoided surgery since 1987 when all this started and money I'm not paying to the chiropractor pays for my 5.11's. So, not everything you see is what, or why you believe it to be. The strike is the most computable pant you can buy.
I forgot to mention. I also have to wear two shirts everyday. One tucked in the under's and the second one tucked in between the under's and pant. I found the elastic to be just as detrimental and adds to the discomforted if making direct contact with my waist. Point being, you won't see dressed in 5.11's and an untucked shirt. But, you won't see my irons either.

I for one wear them every day! Not for CC but for the comfort they provide. I have had serious lower back injuries, L1- L5 and more. The 5.11 waste band contract and expands with my movements. Jens constrict and cause muscle inflammation and my back to slip out of place. I've avoided surgery since 1987 when all this started and money I'm not paying to the chiropractor pays for my 5.11's. So, not everything you see is what, or why you believe it to be. The strike is the most computable pant you can buy.
Same here. I quit wearing jeans in the 90’s and began wearing BDU style cargo pants for the comfort and ease in bending over, squatting down and they are cooler in the summer than denim. When I was doing trail work and long distant hiking they were great because they dry fast, unlike jeans, in the rain and are durable.

Big hell no on the fanny pack though.

I wore a fanny pack for years after breaking my back. There were so many meds I had to take every few hours I needed a way to carry all the bs. Yes, I got made fun of allot but it was a necessary evil at the time.
If I ever come to a m&g I'm wearing black socks with sandals and a fanny pack with my hair glossed over to one side

I bought a 5.11 belt about 3 years ago, OD green on one side and black on the other. I wear it with the black side out almost every day at work and it still looks close to new. I sometimes wear it with the green side out with jeans, but with jeans I have several nice leather belts to wear. It's a decent gun belt too but nobody has ever "made me" for looking tactical.

1700246668790.png

I bought a 5.11 belt about 3 years ago, OD green on one side and black on the other. I wear it with the black side out almost every day at work and it still looks close to new. I sometimes wear it with the green side out with jeans, but with jeans I have several nice leather belts to wear. It's a decent gun belt too but nobody has ever "made me" for looking tactical.

View attachment 6486833
I wore a wilderness 5 stitch for years. I normally wore it with shirt tucked and blue jeans and t shirt was the outfit most days. I was talking to a guy one day about 10 years ago and he asked if I was a cop. I didn't know how to take the question but told him I was not. When I asked why he said I was wearing a cop belt. I normally wear a belt from Kore these days as its also adjustable but still like a nylon belt from time to time. I still have wilderness but also like the 5.11 my brother in law bought me a few years ago as a gift

Back
Top Bottom