• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I have a new hobby. How many ODTers do you think I’ll see…..

I wore a wilderness 5 stitch for years. I normally wore it with shirt tucked and blue jeans and t shirt was the outfit most days. I was talking to a guy one day about 10 years ago and he asked if I was a cop. I didn't know how to take the question but told him I was not. When I asked why he said I was wearing a cop belt. I normally wear a belt from Kore these days as its also adjustable but still like a nylon belt from time to time. I still have wilderness but also like the 5.11 my brother in law bought me a few years ago as a gift
That 5.11 belt style is fashioned after a belt commonly worn by paratroopers. As all things “tactical” have come into vogue, they’ve become more popular with a broad audience. I definitely think “gun owner” if I see one.

I only do LAPG cargo pants or Roundhouse overalls because they are comfortable. I’m far from being a operator.
I buy the Tru-Spec pants and shorts, Carhart overalls in the winter and as far as operators go, I operate a tiller, a chainsaw, a hoe and a shovel.

I'll reply, sure, do you want the purple nurple before or after the photo?

Heh

I go between jeans, 5.11 pants, or Duluth pants. I like pockets. Trouble is with age I forget what's in what. Good thing I don't forget where my conceal carry is.

I'll reply, sure, do you want the purple nurple before or after the photo?

Heh

I go between jeans, 5.11 pants, or Duluth pants. I like pockets. Trouble is with age I forget what's in what. Good thing I don't forget where my conceal carry is.
When I wore those type of pants daily, I bought several from Duluth and really like them.

Back
Top Bottom