I have been humiliated.

bulldogparts

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
9   0
Reaction score
By my WIFE!!...........who hasn't shot anything in many, many YEARS, and then only one or twice.

Yesterday, I bought her a S&W 642 from a member on here. When we got home this afternoon, I set up some targets ( notebook paper with about an 8" star in the middle). First at 15 yards, and then at 7 yards. Out of 10 rounds at 15 yards, 5 were on paper and 3 in the bullseye. At 7 yards, all 10 on paper, with 4 inside the star.
Then, I said "let me try"............
:frown: Of the first 10 at 15 yards.........1 on paper, and 3 on paper at 7 yards.:frown:
I told her it was because I was used to my Glock 20, and not the hammerless pull of the Smith. She made me go get the Glock.

WHEW!! At 7 yards, all 10 were on the paper. She bought it, and then she took the 10mm, and did the same thing.

I know, I know, that's not saying much, but in both our defenses, neither of us shoots often......well, her never, and me only occasionally. I was PROUD OF HER to say the least.

I bought the pistol for her as a CCW, and am glad to know that she can hit with it. Now for more practice to get her more used to the double action, and more shots in the bullseye!

Back
Top Bottom