I have found my excalibur!!

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
For a while I bounced around, and fell in love with the m&p 40 and the way I shoot with it. Very fast follow up shots and very accurate with no flinching, unlike the glock 23. Only problem was I carried it owb during events, and tried iwb with it, which was 1. uncomfortable, and 2, I'm 6'1 and 160 lbs, I'm not concealing crap on my side, and at the 5 o'clock position, it was very uncomfortable. Sold it for my 60 pro, had a revolver thing for a bit and finally landed a g27 in trade. After experimenting with carry methods, it carried very nicely at 5 o'clock, but I didn't shoot so well with a. 40 sub compact. Then, fellow odter pm'd me and after some talking, I made a deal for a full size 9. My wife loves her 9c, but shoots a full-size much better, and is more comfortable with the owb method. So she was really happy with getting a full size, because the 9c. had a bit too much pop for her being so small. I was accurate as shirt with it, so we worked a trade. The wife gets the full size, and. I get the 9c she had. The 9c conceals very nicely, and is very comfortable to carry. Bought a tagua iwb holster. That thing is nice! Literally stays put as it locks down firmly on my belt, and I have to physically pull it to get it out of the holster, so no fears of it coming out on the draw or having my gun slip out, or should someone see it, having them pull it out without me feeling it.
My wife still REALLY misses having a 19, so for compatibility I may get a 26. But right now, this is the system that I have found that I'm
1. Comfortable carrying
2. Accurate with
3. Proficient with.
Therefore, MY Excalibur.

i47.tinypic.com_ilhd2b.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_1zow1h4.jpg

Still haven't taken the pink color fill off, but the biggest thing was to have me and my wife on the same platform in the same caliber.

Back
Top Bottom