• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I just saw this.

rlmblm21

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
13   0
Reaction score
How awesome is this guy? I don't ride but this was too cool.

Attachments

• 20150605_072556.jpg
    20150605_072556.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 621
I wish I could take my dog riding with me but he's just too dang big. I'd have to get a sidecar for his big ol' self. Lol, my dog is twice the size of that dog but that's definitely a cool picture.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know if you can tell, but the dog was sitting in the cooler. The guy made his own "cart" for the dog to ride in. The guy was having a big time. I was behind him on a curvy road and he was taking them hard and the dog was loving it. I was just hoping to get caught at a light and lucked out to get this shot. I asked and he allowed me to take his pic while we were stopped at the light.

My Dog, Walter the Weasel, we have been riding together 17 years and he has over 250,000 miles on the back of a Bike.. I don't know what keeps him going at his age, we expect him to pass on any day, but he still loves the sound and ride of a motorcycle

Yeah I don't know if you can tell, but the dog was sitting in the cooler. The guy made his own "cart" for the dog to ride in. The guy was having a big time. I was behind him on a curvy road and he was taking them hard and the dog was loving it. I was just hoping to get caught at a light and lucked out to get this shot. I asked and he allowed me to take his pic while we were stopped at the light.
I noticed that too, my buddy is too big for the cooler though. He's an Australian Shepherd/Boxer mix, weighs about 85 lbs. He's not afraid of the sound of my bike but he's not too fond of even riding in the car or my truck.

Back
Top Bottom