• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I like Dave

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Went by Bartow Knife and Gun today to drop off a g3 rifle with Dave and see what he could do to it. Wound up hanging out there for an hour or two and BSing with Dave and couple other loiterers/customers. Now, I have spent a little time around Dave before and kept swinging by his store when I was his end of town. Today when I was there I just decided to buy a gun from him because it was a good price and i just like Dave that much. Dave seems to be one of those guys that doesn't have o sell a product as much as he sells himself. There are always other people loitering around the joint too. I'm guessing because they like Dave.

Anyway, if you haven't been to BKG and met that Motley crew of misfits there, you should. I think BKG gets first shot at all my business for now. Congratulations on being my new gun store BKG. :thumb: :thumb:

Oh yeah, and unlike a lot of people you meet, Dave is not so full of **** you can't stand to listen to him. Kudos for not being full of **** Dave!

What did you buy?

Post pics!

You know Im a dumb phone kind o guy. I have to borrow wifes phone, email to me, downoad, its a pain in the ass. But it was a brand spanking new Walther P22 with the threaded end on it.

I just popped my Class 3 cherry last night

Back
Top Bottom