I lost the screws for my S&W 17-2. Say hello to an idiot

image.jpg

If numrich does not have them, just call S&W.

HEY, YOU BIG DUMMY! LOL! A call to S&W's 800 number is where I would start--I bought a "Beater" LE Trade-in Model 64 three or four years ago, and wanted to something about the finish, including replacing the Sideplate Screws--Called Smith & Wesson, and they sent 'em to me, NO CHARGE...HTH....mikey357

Last edited:
Thank you for all the help. I called S&W, they had me call Jack First in South Dakota. 605 343 9544. They are sending me replacements for about $25. Its already in the mail.

I posted the same question on smithandwessonforum.com - nobody responded - Dirty Rotten Basterds. And you know 50% of them could have helped.

The ODT is truly special. There really is honor and fellowship here. Except for you mother ****ers who were so quick to call me idiot, even tho it is true.

THANK YOU from a true IDIOT!

I actually have a set of three coming with a used side plate... I will give them to you when they get here if you promise not to go to Home Depot. The order hasnt even shipped yet. Let me know if youre interested.

http://usagunsandgear.com/productssmith-wesson-1?page=1

in Covington, Georgia

That is an extremely nice offer. And a cool website that I bookmarked. For what its worth, I'm sending you some good karma.

Frank

Extremely Nice Offer. And that's a very cool website. Sending you some good karma - for whatever that's worth?

Lol, thanks. Because they emailed me today and said they had to refund my money because what I had ordered had been sold already... So no K frame sideplate or screws coming as of now. Good thing you didnt decide to wait on mine to show up.

Back
Top Bottom