• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I must be crazy Nevermind. I found out I could layaway the gun I wanted. No need for fast cash.

You are addicted. I know because I am too now. Probably one of the better addictions to have.
I went shooting at the range I'm a member at I had forgot how much I loved to shoot. But I need something cheaper to shoot and the 22 is just like my B 14 HMR 300 wm so it will be an excellent practice weapon for trigger control and such. Can't wait to get it.

I went shooting at the range I'm a member at I had forgot how much I loved to shoot. But I need something cheaper to shoot and the 22 is just like my B 14 HMR 300 wm so it will be an excellent practice weapon for trigger control and such. Can't wait to get it.

I hear ya. I like to hunt more than shoot. If I had my own land I'd shoot alot more.

I hear ya. I like to hunt more than shoot. If I had my own land I'd shoot alot more.
I got a 380 yard range 9 miles from my house. I feel pretty lucky to have access to it. Man I can't wait to get this thing and do some shooting. I may even enter some 22 competitions.

Having a 6.5CM BMP in a HMR chassis makes shooting the B14r HMR about the same except for the recoil and price. With the B14r, find out what ammo it likes and buy a bunch!

Never mind. I put it on layaway.

But I really want a bergara b14r 22lr So much so that I'm practically giving away 3 firearms. An Aero with a scope on it worth more than the gun, an AR with a 500 dollar scope by Aimpoint and a pristine 30-30 with 400 dollars in ammo.

Hurry up and buy my stuff so I can get a new toy.

I have bought my last 3 AR-15's and AK-47's from Pawn Shops,especially the Pawn Shop in Winder they give you 1 year to pay it off, I'm picking up my lastest Polish AK-47 on Jun 24.

YES, I got the money to pay off my Bergar B14r 22lr and enough for the scope and mounts. Can't wait to get it.

Back
Top Bottom