• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I Need Your Help! Lol

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
144   0
Reaction score
Ever get those brain farts where you are trying to think of a specific word, and no matter what you do or who you ask you can’t get it? im on brain fart overload right now and maybe y’all can give me the word that is a very common word and is used all the time but I simply cant think of it. Athletes use it a lot or when someone is dieting they say “I’m just going to have to ____ to get through it(or require a lot of ____)” I think the word I’m looking for means kind of like to be tough or suck it up or be steadfast. words that it is not but kinda has the same meaning(I’ve even looked in thesaurus)

determination
dedication
perseverance
patience
Grit
persistence
resilience

Cmon ODT, start throwing words out. I’m putting this one here purely because for whatever reason that word is not clicking in my head and it’s not going to win. Also to see if anyone else has any of these silly stories lol.

I’ve never had a brain fart this bad!

And the word is disciplined. That was about a 6 hr brain fart and why the heck I couldn’t think of that word makes me feel like im getting too old.

You don't have a disciplined mind either, eh?
Well it all started when I was talking to someone about going on a diet again and I was trying to use the same word that I normally use but absolutely could not come up with it which eventually started bothering me after I couldn’t for a while. I had family coming up with words and looked in the thesaurus and everything and all the words danced around it but didn’t say that one lol. I’m a mess.

Screenshot_20220508-230252_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom