• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need your prayers.......

It's been a tough day. I picked up my wife's ashes from the funeral home so I can take her to VA.

My girl loved to ride motorcycles up until such time as small oxygen tanks or her portable Oxygen generator became inadequate for her. Up until the end she was hopeful that by some miracle one day she could become mobile again. Unfortunately, that never happened.

Tomorrow. My girls going for one more motorcycle ride. There's not a lot I can do for her at this point but tomorrow there will be no hoses, oxygen tanks or ventilators. Just me and my girl on that one last ride.

It's been a tough day. I picked up my wife's ashes from the funeral home so I can take her to VA.

My girl loved to ride motorcycles up until such time as small oxygen tanks or her portable Oxygen generator became inadequate for her. Up until the end she was hopeful that by some miracle one day she could become mobile again. Unfortunately, that never happened.

Tomorrow. My girls going for one more motorcycle ride. There's not a lot I can do for her at this point but tomorrow there will be no hoses, oxygen tanks or ventilators. Just me and my girl on that one last ride.

God bless you man

Not going to lie, this made me very emotional.
May God bless you my friend and protect you on your journey.

Back
Top Bottom