" I quit! Screw you guys. I'm going home."

So my question for you guys is this.Late yesterday I started calling her Peppermint Patty. She didn't really get it but didn't like it when a couple of older guys laughed about it. So do y'all think I can get in trouble for that? I mean it's not like I care but you know how it is these days.
If she complains, just say you thought she smelled like peppermint that day. How can she complain about that?
At least you didn't call her "sir".

If she complains, just say you thought she smelled like peppermint that day. How can she complain about that?
At least you didn't call her "sir".
Me and the other older white guy on the van had to hear her **** all day. So at the 3:00 break he said " I wanna hear her bragging about her wife in about 3 years." I laughed my ass off.

I was feeling kinda ethnic so I picked up 2 of these Natty Daddy Hurricane Punch uh... " Beers?." Still 8% but not as bitter. After these and the Icehouse tall boys I have left over we may experience a little turbulence.
IMG_20180114_180245923.jpg

I was feeling kinda ethnic so I picked up 2 of these Natty Daddy Hurricane Punch uh... " Beers?." Still 8% but not as bitter. After these and the Icehouse tall boys I have left over we may experience a little turbulence.View attachment 1465198
nothing like ghetto buzz

Back
Top Bottom