" I quit! Screw you guys. I'm going home."

I love "I'm leaving" threads.
Do you guys remember the time that payneed payneed / Paynefree Paynefree was going to quit using both of his accounts?

We (I) are (am) the first set of conjoined twins to be separated and then re joined:kiss:.
Talk about taking off and then putting back on 175 lbs. of ugly fat. :doh: ( Paynefree Paynefree talking.):pound:

Hell, I have been RETIRED since 2004, if there were NO ODT, I would be working in Hawaii and hanging with my old military friends, but would be single my wife would not live in Hawaii permanently.
You’re letting ODT keep you away from Hawaii and old friends?

You’re crazier than I thought...

Do you guys remember the time that payneed payneed / Paynefree Paynefree was going to quit using both of his accounts?
If I remember right, that was one hell of a post of personal opinion of our site..Oh of which by the way I had non other than total respect and understanding for the opinions expressed. We are a community of like minded mostly enthusiast in sports and all that it encompasses it. I for one enjoy learning that which I did not know..I like to pass on suggestions on a better way through experience. Thomas this site has evolved into much more, than you ever thought I suspect..

One of the last threads I started actually. Haven't posted mych outside of the my thread since.. Senor Thomas and myself came to terms of discussion and as agreed I let it go. It was meaningful though.

If I remember right, that was one hell of a post of personal opinion of our site..Oh of which by the way I had non other than total respect and understanding for the opinions expressed. We are a community of like minded mostly enthusiast in sports and all that it encompasses it. I for one enjoy learning that which I did not know..I like to pass on suggestions on a better way through experience. Thomas this site has evolved into much more, than you ever thought I suspect..
It was kind of a "air out the dirty laundry/table our grievances" type thread wasn't it. A few good changes came of it as well.

One of the last threads I started actually. Haven't posted mych outside of the my thread since.. Senor Thomas and myself came to terms of discussion and as agreed I let it go. It was meaningful though.
My hat is off to you Sir...Some times the best route is, honesty and stating your opinion. I don't always agree with opinions but, I do respect it.

Back
Top Bottom