• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I rebuild automatic transmissions, transfer cases, most standards.

transfixer

Bear Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
ASE Master Tech with over 30yrs experience , specializing in transmissions, transfer cases, and standards. I work out of a shop on my property, I rebuild units for an assortment of general repair automotive shops in the West Ga area, I do bench building only, no removal or installation, ( I can refer you to someone local if you need that) I rebuild virtually all units, across the board, using the best quality parts available, GM, Ford, Dodge, Honda, Toyota, BMW, KIA, Hyundai, etc,etc, I warranty all rebuilds for 12months, unlimited miles,

Call for details and pricing, seven seven zero 789 five three zero eight.

Thanks !

Attachments

• TRA-4L70E-VII-2.jpg
    TRA-4L70E-VII-2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
Price to build 2006 f150 lariat supercrew 4x4 i belive its the 4r75e it already out and could be brought now if you wanted im leaning towards a reman for 1275 with the converter but ill consider a rebuild for the right price also ive replaced cooler lines everything i could that may have had metal in it only reason im leaning away from a rebuild but its lifted and i pull trailers shoot me a quote if you dont mind thank you

Price to build 2006 f150 lariat supercrew 4x4 i belive its the 4r75e it already out and could be brought now if you wanted im leaning towards a reman for 1275 with the converter but ill consider a rebuild for the right price also ive replaced cooler lines everything i could that may have had metal in it only reason im leaning away from a rebuild but its lifted and i pull trailers shoot me a quote if you dont mind thank you

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom