• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I trader issues?

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
I've noticed here lately when someone posts in one of my threads making an offer, whether buying or selling that I won't see any type of feedback under their name. Then when I called one of the guys he started talking about all these transactions he's made with other members and the whole time I'm getting nervous about dealing with said guy because I haven't seen feedback for him at all. It isn't until I've left feedback and I'm actually on their itrader page that I see their feedback. Just wondering why it's not showing up under their names in threads..

OS answered this about two months ago. Something about when somebody posts, the feedback doesn't show up on the next post or something like that. I tried to find the post but couldn't find it, sorry.

eta: ok, just tried it and my feedback didn't show up on my post until I refreshed the page. Hope this helps.

that only affects your feedback score in the last post you made.....sounds like he was saying no scores were showing.

you can also go to the feedback tab in the user's profile page to view feedbacks

Yeah no scores were showing. I don't specifically freak out if someone has a bad transaction on their i trader or they have none, but when I didn't see any feedback in the thread and I thought a member was lying i got nervous about dealing with him, just wondering if there was a major site issue. But once I dealt with the member and got to actually know him turned out to be a great guy. By the Way, Tony is a really nice member, sale won't smooth and also visited his automotive shop in norcross. Changed my air and oil/filter for 41$, offered me food and drink while I waited, and didn't screw me around. From now on, I take my car to him for anyy and everything. Very happy to have a mechanicthat is very fond of his 2nd Ammendmant and a no bs guy. Feel terrible for thinking he would lie to me.

Back
Top Bottom