• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want 2-3 50BMG rds

Rolland

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I'm missing a lot of calibers out off my collection but I figured that a 50BMG is a must no matter what :), and I know off 2 friends that would be thrilled to get one as a gift so i'm willing to buy a couple (don't really care what kind they are) given that they're not ridiculously expensive.
I live in Cumming but i work in Smyrna for the next few days so i can do most off the driving if someone has few to spare in this area.
Thank you.

When I shot a .50 BMG rifle at Sharpshooters in Roswell, they were selling the ammo by the round.
You could call them and ask about buying a couple loose rounds.

Or, even better, go there, RENT THE RIFLE, and buy 5 rounds, SHOOT 3, and take the other 2 home with you for your collection.

Every gun lover needs to pull the trigger on a .50 BMG at least once in your lifetime.

Do you want live rounds or dummies? I’ve got a variety of bullets and brass could make up something interesting like apit etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be happy with a dummy too if i can't get my hands on a loaded round. And for sure i would like one just the bulet, it would make one bad ass key ring :)

Back
Top Bottom