• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ID this puppy

Vets office thinks border collie bulldog mix. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep her. I have a older border collie mix that's a great yard dog. My older dog is very gentle.

I'm a not big on bulldogs

They are completely guessing at this stage. Buddy of mine took one in and they thought it was a bulldog mix that wouldn't get very big. It grew up and turns out it is the size of a damn small horse and looks absolutely nothing like a bulldog. I say keep her and let your other dogs help teach her to be a good dog like them.

Vets office thinks border collie bulldog mix. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep her. I have a older border collie mix that's a great yard dog. My older dog is very gentle.

I'm a not big on bulldogs

At some point the older border collie mix will want to retire, this one will be trained by her and be the same.
Kinda, sorta seems like you're supposed to have this pup ....

We got one a couple years ago and the owner said they thought it was German Shepherd, Malamute X. Dog didnt look anything like either breed.The Mrs. works in vet care so we got a DNA test that came back Shepherd, Malamute, Old English Sheepdog. Two years later that's exactly what he looks like. He gets mistaken for a Irish Wolfhound. The way I understand it the tests are hit or miss though. You can have a dog that looks like a Corgi and the test might come back showing Great Pyrenees and Squirrel.GLWID

Looks like border collie mix to me, does it "herd" it's food as it eats? My best dog ever was half border collie mutt and protected my kids like they were his after they came home from being born

Back
Top Bottom