• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ideas for my 2000 Tundra wheels, and looking to buy/trade

Fieldnstreamer

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
I have a 2000 tundra limited with 205k on its 4.7, for the most part it has been take very well care of with the occasional abuse/using it for what it was made for. I have the factory wheels on it and I'm really looking for something a little meaner. I have a brush guard, toolbox, dual exhaust, bully running bars.... So I've done stuff to it in the past to make it look a little nicer and it's been a really awesome truck. I have Yokohama geolander a/t's on it and their at about 60k with no signs of giving up in the near future, but I've been looking at these factory wheels for the 10+ years I've owned it and I don't really like the whole big black tires with fake bead locks on them, but if they were nice enough I may consider them. If you have a 6 lug that is a pretty sharp looking wheel that is in good shape just pm me or post pics on here. I have the maroon red truck and all the add-ons I've put on are chrome. I'd like to keep 16" wheels, but if I have to go up to a 17" and the price or trade isn't bad then I may consider. I'm just not interested in sinking a fortune into a 13 yr old truck that'll no doubt I'll drive till the day it just falls apart, but I want it to look somewhat fashionable to me and mainly I just think these wheels are outdated for me. Their in great shape, nothing wrong, I just would like to give it an ounce more aggression. If you don't have anything to trade or sell just let me see your idea of what would look good.

You could probably find newer model factory chrome wheels on the cheap.
See them all the time. People get a truck, and go straight to aftermarket. They'd be new, and cheap, the kids on craigslist don't want factory wheels

Back
Top Bottom