if a "zombie" type event started in the morning would you be ready hypothetically

I used zombies because its as generic a situation as I could think of and theres little chance of a foreign invasion here

Since you said to be serious, why do you think a foreign attack in unlikely? How about a UN "stability force"?

Yes, I'm mostly ready.I am armed. I keep (I hate publicly saying this, but..) 5+ mags for my sidearm loaded and ready to bear. If it's zombies, they're theoretically slow, so easy to out manuever. If it's ChiCom UN forces, they're fast, but easily distracted with cats.

1- go to walmart and get ammo. Im running low.
2- weld up a door for the bobcat, fill up the tank, and go raid the streets for zombie control.
3- once it gets dark call the odt Douglasville folk and have a campout on the roof. Maybe have a competition to see who can get the most

Simple get in a vehicle with weapons and food and drive somewhere really cold. Zombies are still human and would not survive cold temperatures. Their body's would fall apart game over I win

1) move all dogs, wives, guns, ammo, food and water upstairs

2) Break out sledge hammer and destroy the stairs

3) Rooftop signal for survivors

4) Avoid Umbrella Corp foot soldiers

5) Call Kate Upton on her personal cell (really?? your questioning this but not the Umbrella foot soldiers???)

6) 3-Way

7) Repeat #6 until zombies are eliminated.

8) Rebuild stairs

9) Get me a sammich because I am hungry

Last edited:
1- go to walmart and get ammo. Im running low.
2- weld up a door for the bobcat, fill up the tank, and go raid the streets for zombie control.
3- once it gets dark call the odt Douglasville folk and have a campout on the roof. Maybe have a competition to see who can get the most

There ya go man , something like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question... it reminds me of that movie where the Russians drop into a small Colorado town.... I keep enough on had that everyone in my family would be able to protect themselves.... Water would be a reaction thing..... fill up tubs in the house and such as soon as you hear.... should be good that way.... food... I would have an issue here.... but I normally have this stored.... just not at this time....

Good question... it reminds me of that movie where the Russians drop into a small Colorado town.... I keep enough on had that everyone in my family would be able to protect themselves.... Water would be a reaction thing..... fill up tubs in the house and such as soon as you hear.... should be good that way.... food... I would have an issue here.... but I normally have this stored.... just not at this time....

That would be Red Dawn, and shame on you for not knowing that.

That should be question 1 for every CCW license.

Back
Top Bottom