• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If the backstraps are black......

Because they ask that price doesn’t mean it’s worth extra. One edition has all the goodies installed but the others are just colored.

Look around they can be had a near plain Glock prices.
the vickers lipsey edition will be the one with included goodies. Thats not the one i screenshotted. The one i screenshotted is basic lipseys fde. Vickers fde is even more new.

Im not trying to make this about values. This is about correct identification

the vickers lipsey edition will be the one with included goodies. Thats not the one i screenshotted. The one i screenshotted is basic lipseys fde. Vickers fde is even more new.

Im not trying to make this about values. This is about correct identification
why arent the backstraps pictured

Also doesnt say lipsey exclusive anywhere.
Google the SKU and you will come up with the Lipskeys Exclusive.

You know it just a distributor that Glock makes some minor change too so they can market as exclusive.
Most of the other manufactures have something similar from Glock. It’s marketing, but usually not anything truely collectible or more valuable.
Like the plain factory ones, some configurations will be more valuable to people in the know, but most will not.

dawsonville pawn already did what that company did. Lipseys is the only company glock allows to sell new factory guns with the slides coated
That company buys their Glocks from that distributer. Others use other ones. Talo uses the same marketing techniques.
Only a rare few configurations become “collectible”

TALO has Glocks that are FDE but not the slides, but with sites that Lipskey dealer isn’t allowed to sell in that configuration, thus making it “exclusive” to TALO
Just not more valuable.

Google the SKU and you will come up with the Lipskeys Exclusive.

You know it just a distributor that Glock makes some minor change too so they can market as exclusive.
Most of the other manufactures have something similar from Glock. It’s marketing, but usually not anything truely collectible or more valuable.
Like the plain factory ones, some configurations will be more valuable to people in the know, but most will not.
agreed. But if it has black backstraps and the gun is fde, its a bubbad glock. EVERYTIME .

Back
Top Bottom