• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If you have any problems, just PM me!

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
This thing has gotten to where I can't see much of the site anymore, so if their is something going that you think need my attention, anything at all, just shoot me a private message.

There have been a few issues that I wouldn't have ever known about if I didn't get a PM from someone about it.

Thanks!

It just makes me feel better, and I get depressed now if I don't have a PM every hour!

I think when I get this stupid server problem worked out I'm going to have to take a couple days break from the site, starting to get a little burned out.

We will handle every thing while you are gone. We will do such a great job you won't even recognize the site when you return.
You should be able to sleep better now.... Maniacal laughter floats through the air....

This thing has gotten to where I can't see much of the site anymore, so if their is something going that you think need my attention, anything at all, just shoot me a private message.

There have been a few issues that I wouldn't have ever known about if I didn't get a PM from someone about it.

Thanks!
anything you can do to make it plain for an old dummy would be appreciated,also what or why do posts change colors

If a thread icon is red it means it is a "hot" thread, meaning it has a lot of activity. If there is an arrow it means you have a post in that particular thread.

hey steve,
Is there are way to repost your ads without having to start a new thread and download the pics and info all over again?
thanks,
Jen

Right now the only way I know of is to make a new listing and then put a link to the old listing inside it. If anyone else has a better way feel free to suggest it.

Back
Top Bottom