If you need .22LR - West GA/East AL

boxer90

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Thought I'd let everyone know. I was down in Opelika AL today to get some stuff from Lowe's and went into the Gander Mountain next door. They have around 30-50 bricks (might be more, I didn't count) mixed of Remington Gold 550 and the Federal Match 325's. $19.99 on the Federal, $24.99 on the Remington. Limit is one box, but if you live in that area (LaGrange, Columbus), it might be worth a trip if you really need some. It's about a 20-25 minute trip from the Georgia state line on I-85.

They also have CCI Minimag, it's limit five at $7.99 a sleeve. Just bought one for myself but they had a box of sleeves left. Plenty of other rimfire calibers if you need those. 17HMR, .22 Win Mag, all of that.

Gander Mt. in McDonough, GA has/had Champion Match Grade .22LR bulk pack 325 for 19.99 (+tax $1.40) at 9 am this morning for the 2-8 Oct sale. That's a tad more 6 cents a round but its match grade ammo and was on the shelf, limit one per person.

They did not have the Remington Golden Bullet bulk pack .22LR box of 525 rounds item #412491 limit one per person. The register lady said I could order online and save shipping if I picked it up at the store.

It states it is in stock. However, when putting it in the cart online this pops up:

Item: 412491 Remington .22 Long Rifle Rimfire Ammunition is no longer in stock

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Remington-22-Long-Rifle-Rimfire-Ammunition&i=412491

I hear folks blaming people for hoarding .22 LR ammo. I'm not mad nor do I blame them. I am however thoroughly pissed at the jack hole political clowns that triggered the worst public gun/ammo run in our nation's history. 21 months and counting gentlemen has been this unprecedented run on ammo, the last one the lowly .22LR but America's favorite time over.

One party's political platform (planks) which is contained within page after page of all the greatness they will bestow upon the little people of the land but it is their vision to regulate, restrict, prohibit and ban firearms and the associated accessories. They have a sincere contempt of the right that they SWORE an oath to protect. While another party's political planks are a short single page of what they stand firm on whom vow to protect the intent and purpose of the 2A and they have followed through with that pledge......

I will strongly consider this when I step up to the voting booth this fall as well as I consider the true enemy of our individual rights. That is until they the liberal left re-interpret the constitution to pervert the 2A to mean a state's right to form a national guard, loyal to the government. If it occurs there will be a reconciliation and I hope I never see it.

Just one more liberal judge is all it will take.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom