If you won the lottery what's the 1st thing you would buy?

Go west, find a few thousand acres preferably backing up to canada. Settle, move valuable personnel with high skill sets and hand select families to sell property to at discounted prices and establish a colony within america with the everything perfectly self sufficient. declaration of being a sovereign being would be made to the united states and i would transfer the rest into gold and silver

I would buy my wife whatever automobile she wants. She really likes the beach so I would get her a really nice beach house........because I like the mountains!

I'm thinking a cluster of forclosed homes, start my own HOA and require everyone that lives in the hood to own firearms. Screw the tennis courts and pools... Build a indoor range and neighborhood bar and call it Anti Zack Brown Shak!
the first thing i will buy is a lawyer,m82a1 Barrett, new truck and a 100+ acres a couple sbrs,couple of 338 lapua powered hot rods two bedroom 6 stall garage a Ferrari 599gtb Porsche 997 twin turbo 07 z06 corvette and a new Z1r corvette convertible..

Back
Top Bottom