• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore Thread Option

If suggesting that people quit whining and asking for more buttons is considered holiness then you must be as lost as a ball in high weeds.

Keep rocking to Belinda. I was b/s'in after the philsophical remarks from everyone. I'm all for just not looking at it instead of adding more buttons to click as well

One simply cannot comprehend the propensity of the crap I do not give about the self righteous BS that spews forth constantly lately from those who need to change that tampon to avoid toxic shock syndrome!

As to the OP...I like that idea myself, and civilization can go suck eggs

One simply cannot comprehend the propensity of the crap I do not give about the self righteous BS that spews forth constantly lately from those who need to change that tampon to avoid toxic shock syndrome!

As to the OP...I like that idea myself, and civilization can go suck eggs

That's alot of crap

I do not remember the op asking for a suggestion. I do not think the op was whinning. All he did in a real straight forward way ask a question. I hope at some time during this evening, that CCW will "grasp" that no one asked for his opinion on the world going down the drain. It really was a simple question. Work on it.

Back
Top Bottom